Re: [Adonthell-devel] To release or not to release?

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] To release or not to release?
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2008 19:08:17 +0100

On Sun, Mar 9, 2008 at 12:11 PM, Kai Sterker <address@hidden> wrote:

>  I'm not so much concerned about the CMake issue. A little note that
>  it's still experimental and primarily used to build win32 binaries
>  should do the trick :-). But I do want to look into the second issue.
>  Maybe I just messed up my SDL installation ...

Seems there was a bug in our code that wasn't as serious in earlier
versions of OSX. It's working now.

>  Remains a final test on Ubuntu afterwards, then I think it's good to go.

Got it to work there as well, even the CMake build ;-). Maybe it's
because of a newer CMake version (2.4.7 vs. 2.4.6 I believe). Or it's
behaving different on Linux than on OSX, despite using the Unix
Makefiles generator in both cases.

Anyway, I'm no going to update a few last pieces of documentation and
by tomorrow I should have a source package to upload.