Re: [Adonthell-devel] Released

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Released
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 21:01:51 +0100

On Sun, Mar 9, 2008 at 7:08 PM, Kai Sterker <address@hidden> wrote:

>  Anyway, I'm no going to update a few last pieces of documentation and
>  by tomorrow I should have a source package to upload.

http://download.savannah.nongnu.org/releases/adonthell/adonthell-0.4.0-alpha-2.tar.gz

Now follow updates of the website and announcements here and there ...
probably over the next  couple days. I'll also see if I can build
binaries (OSX & win32), but probably not before the weekend. I still
haven't invested any time in doing this in an automated fashion ...