[Adonthell-devel] Adonthell 0.4.0 alpha 3

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] Adonthell 0.4.0 alpha 3
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2009 17:23:17 +0100

I've just uploaded the source tarball for the Alpha 3 release:

http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases-noredirect/adonthell/adonthell-0.4.0-alpha-3.tar.gz

In CVS it is tagged with Release_0-4-0_alpha-3

Recent API documentation is uploaded to

http://adonthell.berlios.de/api/

This is kind of an inofficial announcement, I don't have time right
now to update the website, Wiki and external sites. So feel free to
try and see if stuff works for you, and if it doesn't we still have
the chance to update the package before making things "official". That
will probably happen on Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest. Maybe I'll
also have binaries for OSX and Win32 ready by then.

Have fun!