Re: [Adonthell-devel] Python 3.0

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Python 3.0
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2009 17:26:17 +0100

On Sat, Feb 14, 2009 at 1:59 PM, Kai Sterker <address@hidden> wrote:

> For now I removed Python 3 (and SWIG 1.3.38) from my box again, but
> there's some ideas forming in my head on how to support it. I may at
> least work out something for SWIG, as it seems simpler to support that
> for the alpha 3 release than telling people that it does not work.

Well, the issue with SWIG is resolved ... it is not really an issue
after all. The problem is, the SWIG runtime version has changed from 3
to 4, and unless all SWIG wrappers are regenerated, things will no
longer match. Doing a make clean && make && sudo make install in
src/py-wrappers will fix stuff.

Anyone doing a fresh build should not be affected ...