Re: [Adonthell-devel] Pathfinding costs and character speed from a game

From: Andrew Phillips
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Pathfinding costs and character speed from a gameplay perspective
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 13:40:49 -0500

I can't draw to save my life, but I can suggest some things:

On Sun, Aug 23, 2009 at 05:12, Kai Sterker <address@hidden> wrote:

* Social Skills: Charm, Diplomacy, Drinking, Entertain, Haggle

Drinking: A frothy mug of beer
Entertain: A lute or harp
Haggle: A handful of coins

* Rogue Skills: Disarm Traps, Luck, Open Locks, Pick Pockets, Spot

Disarm traps:  A stake coming out of the floor
Luck: A set of dice

* Nature Skills: Body Control, Climb, Herb Lore, Identify Items, Trekking

Not sure, however, if it's of any relevance other than pleasing my own
twisted sense of order ;-).

I think the skill groupings make sense.

Oh, and anyone willing to draw some icons for those skills?