[Adonthell-devel] Small update

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] Small update
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 17:52:44 +0100

Been fairly busy with other stuff lately, so there isn't much progress
to talk about. Last commit was the beginning of zone support in
mapedit. Worked a little bit more on that today, and I hope to have it
working soon. Once that is done, I'd like to spend some time on the
Waste's Edge map conversion.

I'm still losing some of my time playing Dragon Age and now Drakensang
2 as well. Hope those will be the last party-based RPGs for a while
;-).

Seeing that things are slow right now, I'd be glad already to get
Waste's Edge released with the v0.4 engine this year. Doesn't sound
very ambitious, but it should be a nice foundation to integrate more
features and expand the world into what's required for Dun Barethsol.
I'm not even thinking beyond that. I'd rather spend some time
polishing that before attempting v1.0.

Next time with more news,