[Adonthell-devel] Update

From: Tyler Nielsen
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] Update
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 22:38:57 -0600

Hey everyone,

I pushed a couple commits, one updates CMake to work with glog.  Which raises a question, what is the status of CMake, should I not be using it to build?  Is it good for me to keep it up to date?  Or does no one care?

The other commit 'fixes' the issues my last commit caused.  Rendering should work fine, along with collision detection.  However, I'm not 100% convinced it's right.  Basically I changed a few places so they get the same value they got before, but I'm not sure what they got before was correct.  So my plan with that is I'll write a few simple unit tests around those areas, and hopefully convince myself it's right, or come up with a better way.  My next step though is to take the patches for the bounding box changes, and get the new stairs working.

Tyler