[Adonthell-devel] Modeller update

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] Modeller update
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 23:49:32 +0200

I've just pushed the latest update to modeller, meaning it now
supports editing irregular shaped models, like the roof pieces. I
haven't tested it a lot, so there might still be some bugs in that
functionality. I am pretty confident that I didn't break any of the
existing features, though ;-).

Since I had to mess with the cube3 corner enumeration to save a few
lines of code in modeller, I had to update all the existing models to
match the new order in which the corners are serialised. Not sure if
it was worth the trouble in the end, but there's no helping it. So
beware! Make sure to update all the repositories (adonthell,
adonthell-tools and wastesedge) to get something that is in sync.
Failure to do so will result in weird collision detection behaviour.

Anyway, I'm fairly happy with modeller as it is, so I will now turn my
attention to mapedit, But please report any bugs still present.
Feature requests are welcome too. See
http://adonthell.berlios.de/doc/index.php/Tasks:Object_Editor for some
outstanding (but in my opinion not essential) features.

Well, have fun making models!