Re: [Adonthell-devel] Crash in mapedit

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Crash in mapedit
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2011 21:25:27 +0200

On Sun, Jul 31, 2011 at 7:29 PM, Josef Vítů <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi Josef!

Thanks for the report and the stack trace. A fix is committed. (The
problem was that there were stale event handlers still attached after
switching the entity type back and forth. Those are now properly
disconnected.)

I've added AUTHORS, ChangeLog and NEWS files, but I am a bit unsure
about config.rpath. It already had an entry in the .gitignore file, as
I assumed that it is a generated file (unlike the other three). I do
have the file locally, but can't really say how it came to be there.
Can you perhaps reproduce the error you were getting?