af-test

[Af-test] WORK WITH US

From: Mr . Tatsuo Higuchi
Subject: [Af-test] WORK WITH US
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 17:42:56 -0400

FROM THE DESK OF
Mr.Tatsuo Higuchi
C E O,
OTSUKA PHARMACEUTICAL CO., LTD
JAPAN.

OTSUKA PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY JAPAN does Manufacturing, distributing,
exporting, and importing of pharmaceuticals, clinical testing
equipment,
medical equipment, food products, cosmetics, and other related
products.

OTSUKA PHARMACEUTICAL is one of Japan's largest food manufacturers,
with a proud history of growth.We produce and market some of Australia
and
New Zealand's best loved brands. Otsuka Pharmaceutical (OP) is a wholly
owned subsidiary of Associated Chinese And Taiwanese Foods Plc, one of
the world's leading food companies.

OP's principal operations are undertaken throughout Japan,Taiwan and
China. The company also has joint ventures in the United States, the
United Kingdom and Thailand. We have reached big sales volume in the
european market and now are trying to penetrate the Northern American
market.Quite soon we will open representative offices and authorized
sales
centers in North America and therefore we are currently looking for
people
who will assist us in establishing a new distribution network there.
The fact that despite the Nothern America market is new for us we
already
have regular clients also speaks for itself.

WHY YOU?
The international money transfer tax for legal entities (companies) in
Japan is 25%, whereas for the individual it is only 7%. That.s why we
need you! We need agents to receive payment for our products in their
locality and to resend the money to us. This way we will save money
because of tax decreasing.

HOW MUCH WILL YOU EARN?
7%-9% from each sale/resale operation! For instance: you receive 1000
USD to your bank account. You will withdraw the money and keep $70 (7%
from $1000) for yourself! At the beginning your commission will equal
7%, though later it will increase up to 9%!

ADVANTAGES
You do not have to go out as you will work as an independent contractor
right from your home office. Your job is absolutely legal. You can earn
up to $3000-4000 depending on time you will spend for this job. You do
not need any capital to start. The employees who make efforts and work
hard have a strong possibility to become managers. Anyway our employees
never leave us.

If you are interested in our offer, please do send to us the following
informations via e-mail:

( 1. ) Your Full Names.

( 2. ) Your Contact/Residential Address.

( 3. ) Your Age.

( 4. ) Occupation.

( 5. ) Company Name:

( 6. ) Company Location.

( 7. ) Company Address.

( 8. ) Position Held.

( 9. ) Phone Number.

( 10. ) Fax Number.

( 11. ) Email Address.

Thank you for your time.

Respectfully Submitted,
Mr.Tatsuo Higuchi,
President,
OTSUKA PHARMACEUTICAL CO., LTD PLC
2-9 Kanda-Tsukasamachi,
Chiyoda-ku,Tokyo 101-8535,
JAPAN

ITOCHU   CORPORATION
5-1, Kita-Aoyama 2-chome
Minato-ku, Tokyo 107-8077,
Japan

Good day,
                    USA/CANADA Assistant on Financial Matter

Permit an introduction. My name is Uichiro  Niwa, staff of ITOCHU CORPORATION
based here in Japan. Our company exports cement, sugar and textile materials
for world trade. We are searching for representatives who can help us establish
a medium of getting to our customers America and Canada as well as making
payments through you as our payment
officer.

Most of our customers pay out in check and we do not have an account in your
country that will clear this money.  Again, there is the problem of language.
This has posed a lot of problems as we have engaged the services of
interpreters which have proved not so encouraging as we have lost a lot of
money to some bad characters in our employ. It is upon this note that we seek
your assistance to stand in as our representative in your country.

 As our representative, you will receive 10% of whatever amount you clear for
the company and the balance to be paid to us.  If you are interested in this
business transaction,forward to us the
information below:

1)  Full names :
2)  Phone:
3)  Cell:
4)  Fax:
5)  Mailing/residential address:
6)  Occupation :
7)  Country :
8)  Working Experience:

These information should be forwarded to the President and Chief
Executive Officer;

Eizo Kobayashi
President and Chief Executive Officer.
ITOCHU Corporation.