af-test

[Af-test] WORK WITH US

From: Tatsuo Higuchi
Subject: [Af-test] WORK WITH US
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 21:28:15 +1200

        FROM THE DESK OF
Mr.Tatsuo Higuchi
C E O,
OTSUKA PHARMACEUTICAL CO., LTD
JAPAN.
OTSUKA PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY JAPAN does Manufacturing, distributing,
exporting, and importing of pharmaceuticals, clinical testing
equipment,
medical equipment, food products, cosmetics, and other related
products.
OTSUKA PHARMACEUTICAL is one of Japan's largest food manufacturers,
with a proud history of growth.We produce and market some of
Australia
and
New Zealand's best loved brands. Otsuka Pharmaceutical (OP) is a
wholly
owned subsidiary of Associated Chinese And Taiwanese Foods Plc, one
of
the world's leading food companies.
OP's principal operations are undertaken throughout Japan,Taiwan and
China. The company also has joint ventures in the United States, the
United Kingdom and Thailand. We have reached big sales volume in the
european market and now are trying to penetrate the Northern American
market.Quite soon we will open representative offices and authorized
sales
centers in North America and therefore we are currently looking for
people
who will assist us in establishing a new distribution network there.
The fact that despite the Nothern America market is new for us we
already
have regular clients also speaks for itself.
WHY YOU?
The international money transfer tax for legal entities (companies) in
Japan is 25%, whereas for the individual it is only 7%. That.s why we
need you! We need agents to receive payment for our products in their
locality and to resend the money to us. This way we will save money
because of tax decreasing.
HOW MUCH WILL YOU EARN?
7%-9% from each sale/resale operation! For instance: you receive 1000
USD to your bank account. You will withdraw the money and keep $70
(7%
from $1000) for yourself! At the beginning your commission will equal
7%, though later it will increase up to 9%!
ADVANTAGES
You do not have to go out as you will work as an independent
contractor
right from your home office. Your job is absolutely legal. You can
earn
up to $3000-4000 depending on time you will spend for this job. You
do
not need any capital to start. The employees who make efforts and
work
hard have a strong possibility to become managers. Anyway our
employees
never leave us.
If you are interested in our offer, please do send to us the following
informations via e-mail: ( 1. ) Your Full Names. ( 2. ) Your Contact/Residential Address. ( 3. ) Your Age. ( 4. ) Occupation. ( 5. ) Company Name: ( 6. ) Company Location. ( 7. ) Company Address. ( 8. ) Position Held. ( 9. ) Phone Number. ( 10. ) Fax Number. ( 11. ) Email Address. Thank you for your time.
Respectfully Submitted,
Mr.Tatsuo Higuchi,
President,
OTSUKA PHARMACEUTICAL CO., LTD PLC