ant-phone-devel

[Ant-phone-devel] Query

From: Paul
Subject: [Ant-phone-devel] Query
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 10:02:47 +0200

Hi there,

I found out about your site through an OSDN newsletter that I subscribe to. I have a couple of general questions that may turn our to be stupid but I would appreciate if you could bear with me and try and answer themJ

  • Does ANT provide voice over IP via an ISDM model where a telephone is plugged directly into the ISDN Modem
    • Or what hardware do you use to “talk and Listen”
  • Would you use this as a means of receiving incoming calls, routing and tracking them, and integrating call data to other applications?
  • Could you provide me with some practical examples of how you have deployed and used the application.

Regards

Paul Kane