apps-gnustep

Re: esperanto gworkspace translation

From: Enrico Sersale
Subject: Re: esperanto gworkspace translation
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 15:06:53 +0300

On 2006-03-30 14:41:44 +0300 Ingolf Jandt <address@hidden> wrote:

The Esperanto Localizable.strings-file I sent you two months ago is unfortunately a buggy version -- there are some ";" missing. I did not realize this so far, as it is momentarily not installed by "make install" so I used my version un-knowingly.

Here is a corrected version, including the newer menu strings.
BTW the default font Helvetica does not include the additional Esperanto characters. With DejaVu Sans from backbone for example everything looks fine.

Thank you. Updated.