apps-gnustep

esperanto gworkspace translation

From: Ingolf Jandt
Subject: esperanto gworkspace translation
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 13:41:44 +0200

The Esperanto Localizable.strings-file I sent you two months ago is
unfortunately a buggy version -- there are some ";" missing. I did not realize
this so far, as it is momentarily not installed by "make install" so I used my
version un-knowingly.

Here is a corrected version, including the newer menu strings.

BTW the default font Helvetica does not include the additional Esperanto
characters. With DejaVu Sans from backbone for example everything looks fine.
--
   - Ingolf Jandt -