artanis

Re: Additional Logo Idea for the RIng

From: Benson Muite
Subject: Re: Additional Logo Idea for the RIng
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2023 06:52:30 +0300

On 1/15/23 20:22, Nala Ginrut wrote:

> Hi Benson!
>
> Benson Muite writes:
>
>> It is interesting that both Baidu and Sogou play on the theme of search
>> dog. The logo for sohu.com is also quite elegant, seems influenced by
>> calligraphy.
>
>> 1) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_calligraphy
>> 2) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_calligraphy
>> 3) https://inkscape.org/doc/tutorials/calligraphy/tutorial-calligraphy.html
>> 4)
>> https://docslib.org/doc/6981798/getting-started-for-calligraphers-and-illustrators-using-gimp-and-or-inkscape-by-steve-czajka-edited-by-richard-buchanan-ii
>
> Yes, the kind of design is one way to go. However, the caligraphy
> requires long time practices and teaching. Unless we have someone in the
> community who have already equiped such a skill, otherwise we may wait
> for a relative long time to have this contribution.
This is well described at shufalife.com where calligraphy services are
offered from $15:
https://shufalife.com/inspiration/chinese-calligraphy-benefits

There are also online generators such as:
http://www.shufami.com

For Mandarin version, are there good choices of characters that sound
like Artanis and have an appropriate meaning?