Aspell Site Update

From: Kevin Atkinson
Subject: Aspell Site Update
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 1998 02:32:25 -0500

In case you have not noticed the Aspell home page got a lot smaller
recently.    This is because I temporally lost everything that was on
the homepage due to an accident.

However, fear not.  Most everything on the page was located some where
else.  It should be back to normal with in a week.  The biggest thing I
lost was the cgi program that allowed users to test aspell out.  However
the program was rather simple so I should have a new one ready soon.

Thanks.
--
Kevin Atkinson
address@hidden