[aspell] aspell and sgml

From: monkeyiq
Subject: [aspell] aspell and sgml
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2000 22:54:08 +1000

Hi,
    I have got aspell 0.30 and am going to use it to check a
bunch of DocBook 3.1 sgml, is there any way to get aspell
to ignore only attributes eg.
When running aspell it stops at sec in the above, I could skip all,
but it might leave the bulk of the document with some errors!
apart form changing all my xref tags to be full proper english
words, it will be a very time consuming task to recheck a document.

Any thoughts?

Do you know the difference between education and experience?  Education
is what you get when you read the fine print; experience is what you get
when you don't.
                -- Pete Seeger