[aspell-user] Compile erorrs solaris 7

From: egreer
Subject: [aspell-user] Compile erorrs solaris 7
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 17:01:37 GMT

Hello, I'm installing pspell and aspell. I complied pspell no problem, but when trying to complile apsell I get:
ld: fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to mk-dirs_h
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `mk-dirs_h'
Current working directory /downloads/spellcheck/aspell-.33.5/lib
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `all-recursive'
Current working directory /downloads/spellcheck/aspell-.33.5/lib
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `all-recursive'
Current working directory /downloads/spellcheck/aspell-.33.5
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `all-recursive-am Has anyone had or seen this problem before any help would be greatly appreaciated. TIA,

Eddie Greer
UCSD School of Medicine