Re: [Aspell-user] LaTeX math mode

From: Sam Halliday
Subject: Re: [Aspell-user] LaTeX math mode
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 21:20:25 +0000

Kevin Atkinson <address@hidden> wrote:
> > i was wondering if it were possible for aspell to implement ignoring
> > all math modes in LaTeX, such as
> > \begin{equation}{eqnarray}{eqnarray*} as every time i run aspell i
> > get an awful lot of 'mispelt differentials' :)
> This is something I may implement some time but it is not a very high
> priority.

i will survive the wait, but can't wait for this excellent addition! :-D

> > PS: sorry if this is a second posting, it appears my original was
> > rejected since i wasnt subscribed
> How do you conclude that.  Your original message was posted.

on
http://mail.gnu.org/pipermail/aspell-user/2002-December/thread.html
it would appear either the online browsing of the mailing list is
broken, or my mozzy is broken just for this one page... the 7th message
on this list is always the last posted

cheers!
Sam
--
Inspired by the most logical race in the galaxy, the Vulcans, breeding
will be permitted once every seven years. For many of you this will mean