[Aspell-user] LaTeX math mode

From: Sam Halliday
Subject: [Aspell-user] LaTeX math mode
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 14:12:22 +0000

hi there,

i was wondering if it were possible for aspell to implement ignoring all
math modes in LaTeX, such as \begin{equation}{eqnarray}{eqnarray*} as
every time i run aspell i get an awful lot of 'mispelt differentials' :)

i use the -t mode already and
aspell --add-tex-command="begin p" -t -c <file>
doesnt do what i want... as it will obvioulsy just skip checking the
word 'equation'

also, i have implemented a lot of my own commands. "--add-tex-command"
worked on those occasions, since they were more 'functional' in nature
(taking options) which i see aspell is tailored towards. but it is
annoying that i must specify the commands on the command line call to
aspell... can i place them in a config file?

thanks in advance!
Sam
PS: sorry if this is a second posting, it appears my original was
rejected since i wasnt subscribed
--
Cold, adj.:
When the politicians walk around with their hands in their own pockets.