[Aspell-user] Valid Characters

From: Markus Hirschmann
Subject: [Aspell-user] Valid Characters
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 22:17:25 +0200

Hi List

I tried to build a new dictionary with

aspell --lang=de create master dictionary.local ./myspaceseperatedwordlist

The Problem is, that myspaceseperatedwordlist includes invalid
characters and I want to filter the words with these characters
out before while creating myspaceseperatedwordlist. Does someone
have a regexp which I can test the words on in Perl to decide which
are/are not allowed for dictionary? I tried \w* but I lost the german
Umlaute.

Greetings and Thanks

Markus