[Aspell-user] aspell installer...

From: jsWalter
Subject: [Aspell-user] aspell installer...
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 14:07:22 -0600 (CST)

[Windows based query]

Is there a way to get the various files, pieces and parts of the ASpell
installation package without the actual installer?

I'd like to install this by hand (I'm experimenting with various Gnu apps).

Also, I see from the install script that the installer creates Reg keys...
How important are these to the overall operation of ASpell?

Thanks

Walter

  To announce that there must be no criticism of the President,
  or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is
  not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable
  to the American public.
                         - Theodore Roosevelt, 1918
                           26th President of the United States
                           1901-1909