[Aspell-user] Using aspell api with existing C++ program

From: burri
Subject: [Aspell-user] Using aspell api with existing C++ program
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 20:47:55 +0000

Hi All,

I want to include aspell into an existing C++ text parsing program.  After
reading section 6.1 (Through the C API) of the manual I am confused about the
role libtool plays.

Do I have to include libtool in the makefile or is it some I do during the
installation of aspell. If I do have to include it in the makefile, how is it
used?

I tried to use /aspell/libtool --help but could not get an answer (or at least
an answer I could understand).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-Jeremy