Re: [Aspell-user] spellchecking words with numbers

From: Kevin Atkinson
Subject: Re: [Aspell-user] spellchecking words with numbers
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 11:24:45 -0700 (MST)

On Thu, 11 Jan 2007, Miles Waller wrote:

- is there any way to add words with numbers into a personal dictionary so that they can be used as suggestions (i am assuming not, but confirmation from someone more familiar with aspell than me would be useful!)

Setting the option "validate-words" to false should do it. I know it will work when using "aspell create master", not sure when adding words to the personal dictionary.