Re: [Aspell-user] personal dictionary words not recognized?

From: Kevin Atkinson
Subject: Re: [Aspell-user] personal dictionary words not recognized?
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 18:11:51 -0700 (MST)

On Mon, 5 Nov 2007, Kevin Atkinson wrote:

Aspell dump personal is looking at the wrong file. I need to look into this. When I try on my system I get:

Actually in the relevant section of code for aspell.cpp I have a note
"FIXME: This is currently broken" (line 1558), however this is fixed in
the CVS version (upcoming 0.61) version.  Not sure how much work it will
be to fix for Aspell 0.60.6.

I will also try to fix the typos latter this week.

Fixed the typos.