Re: [Aspell-user] Updating pt_PT dictionary

From: Kevin Atkinson
Subject: Re: [Aspell-user] Updating pt_PT dictionary
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 16:31:37 -0600 (MDT)

On Fri, 15 Jul 2011, Rui Maciel wrote:

I've noticed that some Portuguese words aren't recognized by aspell's pt_PT dictionary. Is there a way for a user to contribute those words to aspell's official dictionary?

Try to get into contact with the original maintainer. If the official Aspell version is out of date try to get them to update the official version. The upstream maintainers can contact me directly for assistance in uploading a new version.