[Aspell-user] aspell -a option

From: Anthony Yeung
Subject: [Aspell-user] aspell -a option
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 17:41:35 -0700 (PDT)

Hi there,
  I am using aspell to do spell check. I would like to correct the spelling
errors in the document automatically. I know I can use the interactive mode to
pick the one you want. How about non-interactive mode? From the archive, I see
that you can use "aspell list" to obtain the words that are in error. How about
the correction. If I use the "aspell -a" option, do they still use the aspell
algorithm instead of the Ispell one? I think I tried the aspell -a > newfile
and
got the list of words that are identified as errors and showed all the choices.
Is it the only way to do? Is there a simpler way to like simply feed the file
into aspell and magically feed out the modified document with all the words
corrected using, say, the first suggestion. I know it will not be perfect but
it
saves a lot of time etc.

I am using the Windows 0.53.0 or something like that.

Thanks.

Anthony