[AUCTeX-devel] Re: Repository for RefTeX

From: Ralf Angeli
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] Re: Repository for RefTeX
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 23:42:41 +0100

* David Kastrup (2007-01-23) writes:

> Moving files is a problem, so we should compare the organisation of
> standalone RefTeX and the Emacs subpart before telling Savannah
> hackers where to move things.

We should organize files in the RefTeX repository as we deem fit for
it as a standalone package similar to AUCTeX.  Possibly after the
release of Emacs, RefTeX should get its own subdirectory with its own
ChangeLog file in the Emacs repository.  The only file a bit harder to
handle will be reftex.texi because it's in a different directory.

--
Ralf