Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Re: Repository for RefTeX

From: Jan-Åke Larsson
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Re: Repository for RefTeX
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 08:43:01 +0100

David Kastrup wrote:
Ralf Angeli <address@hidden> writes:

* David Kastrup (2007-01-27) writes:

IIRC, Miles posted some installer tool written in Elisp on
emacs-devel, something to which Richard said "if a package system
would look like that, I would not object to it".

I also started coding something in elisp, for the main AUCTeX package, but after David expressed some doubts on its usefulness I ceased working on it. I can dig it up if someone wants me to, but I think that you can quickly code whatever I had accomplished. And probably Stefan's package is a better place to start anyway. Alas, my time to work on this is very limited at the moment, there is only just enough that I can keep lurking on this list.

Thanks for all your work, and keep it up
/Jan-Åke

--
C Code. C code run. Run, code, run! (please?)