Re: [SOLVED]

From: Arash Esbati
Subject: Re: [SOLVED]
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 15:52:58 +0200

Uwe Brauer <oub@mat.ucm.es> writes:

>> I tried to debug it, using your two files I did not load my reftex-init
>> file but when I run C-c )
> my bad, the logic is:
>
>     1. Run C-c )
>
>     2. Run e
>
>     3. Run x
>
> I skipped step 2. Sorry

No problem, glad this is sorted out.  You have probably overlooked my
message where I said I ran `C-c ) RET SPACE x'.  I took 'all labels' and
then hit x.  And as you brought up this issue I submitted a patch to
Emacs master hopefully improving the regexp[1] for matching external files.

Best, Arash

Footnotes:
[1]
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs.git/commit/?id=74aaf8b72762ea65eb755321f0cb8561aca54479