Re: Flycheck warnings with sections and labels

From: Arash Esbati
Subject: Re: Flycheck warnings with sections and labels
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2022 20:07:00 +0100

Jan Braun <Jan.Braun@klein-gallien.org> writes:

> AUCTeX inserts one line for the section command and one line for the
> label, which lacheck considers as bad style.  Lacheck asks you, to
> either insert a percent after the section command or write section and
> label in one line.
> [...]
> What do you think about this?

I think this is a false positive reported by lacheck.  I don't think we
should patch AUCTeX in order to silence lacheck for a wrong warning.
Have you tried ChkTeX?

In case you really want to solve it, maybe you can define a function
which inserts a % after the sectioning command and plug it in via
`LaTeX-section-hook'.

Best, Arash