Re: Underline fontification

From: Hendrik Rommeswinkel
Subject: Re: Underline fontification
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2022 13:25:44 +0000

Hi Arash,

I am on Spacemacs so the look may differ on plain emacs.

Here is the difference before (left) and after (right) adjusting the
overline-margin.

https://imgur.com/a/27f3bp0

As one can see, changing overline-margin also prevents the text from becoming
"taller" after placing an overline. (By "taller" I mean the way $X^Y$ makes the
text taller as well.)

Cheers
Hendrik