ExecuteMetaData with [ ] instead of { }

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: ExecuteMetaData with [ ] instead of { }
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2022 22:50:11 +0200

Hi

I would like to add a TeX-add-symbols
in order to obtain something like this
\ExecuteMetaData[external-fixmes]{1}

  (TeX-add-symbols
    '("ExecuteMetaData"
      ;; Act like \include and not like \input:
       (TeX-arg-input-file "File" t) "TAG"))

Unfortunately inserts

\ExecuteMetaData{external-fixmes}{1}

I don't want to use the optional option since I have no completion.

Advice would be welcome

Uwe Brauer

--
I strongly condemn Putin's war of aggression against the Ukraine.
I support the ban of Russia from SWIFT.