Improving algpseudocode.el

From: Arash Esbati
Subject: Improving algpseudocode.el
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2022 13:43:37 +0200

Hi Uwe,

you might know the package algpseudocodex which is based on
algpseudocode and uses the same syntax.  I thought making an AUCTeX
style algpseudocodex.el is straight forward, and while copying the file,
I thought I can touch the user interface, so I added the function
`LaTeX-arg-algpseudocodex-block'.  The file is attached.  Do you want to
give it a try and see if it has a better user experience?  If so, I can
also update algpseudocode.el accordingly.

TIA.  Best, Arash