autoconf-archive-maintainers

Git notification mails are now sent only once a day

From: Peter Simons
Subject: Git notification mails are now sent only once a day
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 22:39:00 +0100

Hi guys,

the autoconf-archive-commits mailing list used to send an e-mail notification of
new commits every two hours or so, which meant that subscribers would receive
plenty of e-mail in times of activity. That felt counter-productive, so I have
changed that interval to 24 hours, meaning there is going to be at most one
commit notification per day. For example:

http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/autoconf-archive-commits/2010-02/index.html

Personally, I think this is an improvement, but if anyone feels otherwise,
please let me know.

Take care,
Peter