autoconf-archive-maintainers

[patch #7570] Trouble packaging AA for Debian from Git

From: Dustin J. Mitchell
Subject: [patch #7570] Trouble packaging AA for Debian from Git
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 19:07:14 +0000

Update of patch #7570 (project autoconf-archive):

packaging AA for Debian from Git

Follow-up Comment #1:

The subject of this request seems particularly ironic.  Including generated
files in a version control repository is a well-established *bad* thing to do,
so I don't see any reason for autoconf archive to do so.

Roucaries, can you just build from the released .tar.gz?  If not, you'll need
to run the same steps that the AA maintainers do to build the files contained
in the .tar.gz.  If you're having trouble with that, we may be able to help.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/patch/?7570>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/