Testsuite failures

From: Pavel Roskin
Subject: Testsuite failures
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 11:00:33 -0500 (EST)

Hello, Akim!

You just applied:

2000-11-30  Akim Demaille  <address@hidden>

        * acspecific.m4 (_AC_EXEEXT, _AC_OBJEXT): Make the two macros more
        alike: a loop over a sorted list of possible files.
        Don't cleanup on errors, the trap will do it.
        Cleanup when there are no errors.

I don't know what "trap" you are talking about, but the testsuite fails
after this patch because "conftest" is not removed e.g. by AC_PROG_CC

>From the diff I see that you are only removing conftest.$ac_objext and
conftest.$ac_ext, but not conftest or conftest$ac_exeext

Regards,
Pavel Roskin