RE: OBJ and EXE and cross-compilation (Was: AC_OBJEXT again)

From: Bernard Dautrevaux
Subject: RE: OBJ and EXE and cross-compilation (Was: AC_OBJEXT again)
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 19:27:22 +0100

Nooo..., config.guess guesses the BUILD system, not the HOST one, except if
running the mingw compiler using a mingw-bash and a mingw-uname and
mingw-make, outside of cygwin; otherwise you *need* config.guess to detect
you're running under cygwin as build platform :-)

        Bernard

Bernard Dautrevaux
Microprocess Ingenierie
97 bis, rue de Colombes