Re: AC_CYGWIN etc. (Was: AC_OBJEXT again)

From: Lars J. Aas
Subject: Re: AC_CYGWIN etc. (Was: AC_OBJEXT again)
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 20:07:14 +0100

On Thu, Dec 14, 2000 at 03:26:51PM -0200, Alexandre Oliva wrote:
: Maybe we should just rule the user shouldn't have a program named `a'
: and be done with it?

I want to have a program called `a'.  I just want to issue the command
`a coke', and then a gorgeous delivery girl should enter with one.  Can
I have that?  Is that OK?  ;-)

  Lars J
--
Innovation is one percent inspiration and ninetynine percent perspiration,
and in my case; twice that...  -- Norville Barnes, `The Hudsucker Proxy'