Re: undefined macro: AF_INET ?

From: Assar Westerlund
Subject: Re: undefined macro: AF_INET ?
Date: 11 Jan 2001 21:43:40 +0100

Akim Demaille <address@hidden> writes:
> Assar> configure.in:9: error: undefined macro: AF_INET
>
> As a matter of fact it is a warning in the sense that configure is OK.

Yeah I realized the configure is ok (after a while), but sending a
warning for this case seems wrong.

> Use m4_pattern_allow([^AF_INIT$]) somewhere.  Yes, will be documented :)

Isn't there some way of adding this to the autoconf files instead of
having to have it in every configure.in?  Is there any simple way of
making sure that none of these test against autoconf-names happen with
verbatim text (code in this case)?

/assar