Re: undefined macro: AF_INET ?

From: Lars J. Aas
Subject: Re: undefined macro: AF_INET ?
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 15:31:32 +0100

On Thu, Jan 18, 2001 at 02:52:33PM +0100, Akim Demaille wrote:
: I have no problem with adding in Autoconf a list of common
: exceptions.  If you want it to be silent with AF_INET, fine, I'm ready
: to check this exception in.  Just send me a list of valid tokens
: looking like unexpanded macros.

I believe `AR_FLAGS' has been mentioned in the same context a couple
of times.  `AS_FLAGS' for the assembler?

  Lars J
--
Innovation is one percent inspiration and ninetynine percent perspiration,
and in my case; twice that...  -- Norville Barnes, `The Hudsucker Proxy'