Re: Autoshell

From: Derek R. Price
Subject: Re: Autoshell
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 16:59:04 -0500

Akim Demaille wrote:

> Derek> I did install it.  Even more bizarre is that if I trim the
> Derek> configure.in down to just the first 8 lines (the last being,
> Derek> 'AS_MKDIR_P(["test/dir"])'), it works, but with the whole
> Derek> configure.in Autoconf won't expand it.
>
> You are not alone to find this problem.  I did not manage to reproduce
> it, I'm sorry to say you are on your own.  Something is wrong,
> definitely, but I can't find what.
>
> It seems to be related to Automake in some way, although I don't know
> which.

I can send you the offending configure.in if you like.  It's the one
that's checked into the CVS CVS (no, that wasn't a stutter.  :).  Of
course, I might want to pull my customizations out of my AM first and try
again to make sure that's not causing the problem first, but if someone
else saw this problem then it's probably not.

I'll probably do this eventually anyway, but I'm not going to make it a
priority unless someone tells me their interested.

Derek

--
Derek Price                      CVS Solutions Architect ( http://CVSHome.org )
mailto:address@hidden     OpenAvenue ( http://OpenAvenue.com )