mkinstalldirs

From: John Poltorak
Subject: mkinstalldirs
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 11:08:49 +0000

I have been trying out autoconf v.2.52f on OS/2 and it is looking
promising, although I have found one problem related to mkinstalldirs...

As it is it won't cope with drive letters. If the intention is to make
autoconf truly cross-platform then this needs to be addressed.

I'm attaching a version of mkinstalldirs which does work fine for me and
hopefully this could be included in the distribution.

It only has very minor changes and comes from an OS/2 port of autoconf
v2.50 by Andreas Buening.

--
John