Re: mkinstalldirs

From: Akim Demaille
Subject: Re: mkinstalldirs
Date: 19 Jan 2002 15:41:53 +0100

>>>>> "John" == John Poltorak <address@hidden> writes:

John> I have been trying out autoconf v.2.52f on OS/2 and it is
John> looking promising, although I have found one problem related to
John> mkinstalldirs...

The master copy is in Automake, please fetch the CVS version there,
and send update relative to it.  BTW, if mkinstalldirs does not
clearly display its origin (Automake), make sure to add a comment into
it, to avoid similar problems.

Thanks!