Re: nit about ./config.status

From: Akim Demaille
Subject: Re: nit about ./config.status
Date: 19 Jan 2002 15:43:07 +0100

>>>>> "Simon" == Simon Josefsson <address@hidden> writes:

Simon> In older autoconf versions, I often used 'less config.status'
Simon> and cut'n'pasted the cmdline to ./configure to reconfigure a
Simon> package. With autoconf 2.5 the cmdline used is available with
Simon> ./config.status --version, but not in a cut'n'paste friendly
Simon> format.  Any chance of including the ./configure cmdline in a
Simon> comment at the start of config.status as before?  (Or make the
Simon> --version output more cut'n'paste friendly.)

Am I missing something, you just want to run ./config.status --recheck?