Re: nit about ./config.status

From: Akim Demaille
Subject: Re: nit about ./config.status
Date: 19 Jan 2002 19:15:22 +0100

Simon> Akim Demaille <address@hidden> writes:

Me> Am I missing something, you just want to run ./config.status
Me> --recheck?

Simon> If I'm on the same machine and if the package had proper make
Simon> rules to regenerate Makefile etc when needed, yes, but I often
Simon> find myself compiling the same package on different platforms
Simon> at the same time and I usually wants to use the same configure
Simon> params.  Hence my use of 'less config.status' and cut'n'paste.
Simon> As I said, not a major issue. :-)

Then config.status should suffice :)