Re: AC_DIVERSION_INIT and autoconf 2.52

From: Akim Demaille
Subject: Re: AC_DIVERSION_INIT and autoconf 2.52
Date: 23 Jan 2002 16:38:06 +0100

>>>>> "Thomas" == Thomas E Dickey <address@hidden> writes:

Thomas> "internals" should be used in its correct sense: describing
Thomas> things that a user cannot see

Sorry, I'm doing free software, and therefore there are no internals
according to your definition.  I prefer a useful definition.  Consider
it `private' if you prefer.

Thomas> rather than your intentional misuse of it to describe details
Thomas> of implementation.

Ah ah ah!  I missed you Thomas.  Welcome back.