Re: Apologies (Was Re: AC_INIT translates PACKAGE to lower case)

From: Akim Demaille
Subject: Re: Apologies (Was Re: AC_INIT translates PACKAGE to lower case)
Date: 04 Feb 2002 10:27:46 +0100

>>>>> "Ralf" == Ralf Corsepius <address@hidden> writes:

Ralf> Am Fre, 2002-02-01 um 17.07 schrieb Ralf Corsepius:
>> PS.: Please note, I consider this PM to be confidential.
Ralf> Please take my deepest apologies for my previous posting and
Ralf> disregard it. It has never been intended to be sent.

Ralf> I wrote all this in initial excitement after having read Ernie's
Ralf> posting and pressed the "send" button instead of the "save as
Ralf> draft" button.

Ralf> Akim, rest assured it has never been my intention to offend you
Ralf> in person - Sorry for that.

No problem.

In addition it seems now clear that you understood you misunderstood
it all.