Re: LIBOBJS and ANSI2KNR fix?

From: Paul Eggert
Subject: Re: LIBOBJS and ANSI2KNR fix?
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 21:05:53 -0800 (PST)

> From: Harlan Stenn <address@hidden>
> Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 16:54:14 -0500
>
> - Do I still need to worry about this problem with LIBOBJS and ANSI2KNR?

I think the answer is "no".

However, I'm not a particularly good person to ask, as I've dropped
support for K&R in all the packages I maintain.  I think it's time to
let go of K&R support except perhaps for tools needed to bootstrap GCC
on a K&R host.

> - If not, at what point was this problem fixed?

I think it was fixed in 2.50, but I'm not really sure.  Is the exact
version number important?