Re: Autoconf speedup

From: Alexandre Duret-Lutz
Subject: Re: Autoconf speedup
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 17:35:15 +0200

>>> "Zdenek" == Zdenek Kabelac <address@hidden> writes:

[...]

 Zdenek> automake doesn't allow me to put subdirectory source
 Zdenek> files into one single makefile

Support for sources in subdirectories is a new feature in
Automake 1.5 and has been improved in Automake 1.6.  Please,
report any problem you have with this to (bug-)address@hidden

 Zdenek> I've 57 Makefiles in the whole avifile project (which
 Zdenek> now almost succesfull pass even make distcheck test
 Zdenek> except for few minore issues - i.e. for some reason
 Zdenek> depcomp is not included in one of its subdirs)

This depcomp inclusion bug should be fixed in 1.6.
--
Alexandre Duret-Lutz